1. Please choose carefully. VDC does not provide refunds if you simply change your mind.
2. Payment is required to attend a VDC program and therefore you may need approval from your organisation to register for this program. VDC will not guarantee your registration at the event until payment has been received.
3. Delivery of a program by the VDC will depend on a minimum number of registrations being received. The VET Development Centre reserves the right to alter the date of a program if insufficient registrations are received. All registered participants affected by such a change will be contacted and offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available activity or receive a full refund.
4. Cancellation of registrations must be made at least 7 business days, in writing, prior to the session in order to be eligible for a full refund.
5. If you have purchased professional development services, via either face-to-face or electronic mediums, and need to cancel you must then make a request in writing to [email protected] . This will be acknowledged by a VDC staff member.
6. No refunds are given to non-attendance at the program or for cancellations made within 7 business days of the program. Payment is still required if cancellation of registration, in writing, has not occurred prior to 7 business days before the program. Registrants who fail to attend an event without prior notification will and be liable for all advertised fees.
7. You may wish to nominate a replacement for yourself. Please provide details of your replacement to the VDC via email [email protected]