1. Delivery of a program by the VDC will depend on a minimum number of registrations being received. The VET Development Centre reserves the right to alter the date of a program if insufficient registrations are received. All registered participants affected by such a change will be contacted and offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available activity or receive a full refund.
2. Cancellation of registrations must be made at least 7 business days, in writing, prior to the session in order to be eligible for a full refund.
3. If you have purchased professional development services, via either face-to-face or electronic mediums, and need to cancel you must then make a request in writing to [email protected] . This will be acknowledged by a VDC staff member.
4. No refunds are given to non-attendance at the program or for cancellations made within 7 business days of the program. Payment is still required if cancellation of registration, in writing, has not occurred prior to 7 business days before the program. Registrants who fail to attend an event without prior notification will and be liable for all advertised fees.
5. You may wish to nominate a replacement for yourself. Please provide details of your replacement to the VDC via email [email protected]