The 2018 ACDEVEG conference will be held in Melbourne on Thursday 6 and Friday 7 December at CQ University Melbourne Campus.
The call for papers and workshop proposals is here, together with the templates for proposals for research papers and workshops. The closing date is 30 July. Papers and workshops proposals must relate to VET teaching/training, or VET teacher qualifications/professional development.
Proposals are now invited for two types of activities at the conference:
- Practitioner workshops and roundtables (6 December 1.30-5.00pm) for:
- Collaboratively working through a teaching and learning issue that is likely to be shared by many VET teachers and trainers in their everyday work practice.
- Presenting a teaching and training innovation or project that has been implemented or is planned, and inviting feedback from professional colleagues as ‘critical friends’.
- VET teacher-education and VET professional development practices and innovations.
- Presentations of research findings or research in progress (7 December 9.00-4.00pm) on issues and topics on VET teaching or VET teacher education.
Further detail can be found on the website at http://federation.edu.au/acdeveg2018 . More information and a registration form will be available in due course on the web site.