Have your say in the ACSF and DLSF review
The Department of Education Skills and Employment has commissioned the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) to conduct a review of the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) and Digital Literacy Skills Framework (DSLF). The project will catalogue and report on the VET and ACE stakeholders’ use of these frameworks and associated tools and identify potential areas for change. Broad project details can be found here.
- How you use the Australian Core Skills Framework or the Digital Literacy Skills Framework in your work?
- Perhaps you are more familiar with assessment tools based on the frameworks?
- Do you have thoughts to share about what might make these frameworks or tools easier to use?
Whatever your interest, ACER review team wants to learn more about how you use these frameworks, and what (if any) changes you can suggest, for their ongoing improvement.
Ways to engage
1. Online survey – access the survey link here.
2. Discussion forums coming soon
The forums are open to all who use the frameworks and/or tools in their various job roles.
- Forum 1 – 17 March, 4 to 5pm AEDT: An information session on the project and its discovery phase findings. An opportunity to ask questions about the project (live or via chat).
- Forum 2 – 31 March, 4 to 5pm AEDT: This forum gives you an opportunity to expand on your responses to the online survey and provide more specific feedback relating to the frameworks.
Email ACER directly [email protected] indicating which forums you want to attend. ACER will send a link to that survey and a Zoom Meeting link for you to join the forums you nominate.