Find further information and registration for the VDC Conference here
Understanding your business
The education sector can be a complex place. We understand that offering an excellent education service and providing a quality student experience amongst the myriad of legislation and regulation can be challenging. Velocity Legal provides speciality legal solutions for RTOs to help business owners navigate the complex process of legal compliance.
From understanding complicated funding agreements, managing the risks of engaging with third parties, or assisting RTOs that find themselves facing an adverse regulatory decision, we can help.
Who we are
Velocity Legal understands the unique challenges facing your education business. With specialisation in the education section and specifically in advising RTOs, Velocity Legal has a wealth of experience in advising business owners in the education sector on the full spectrum of legal issues.
In addition to our education law specialisation, Velocity Legal has dedicated teams which advise on property law, employment law, tax law and commercial law.
What we do
We can assist your education business with all the distinct challenges it faces. We are able to:
- assist with the sale or purchase of an RTO
- work with consultants on general compliance with the Standards
- and VET Quality Framework
- advise RTOs on government funding contracts
- prepare agreements for and advise on third party arrangements
- advise on fit and proper person requirements
- advise RTOs on internal review of Australian Skills Quality Authority decisions, and
- assist RTOs in seeking review of decisions (cancellation, suspension) of the Australian Skills Quality Authority in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.