NEW WEBINAR RECORDINGS
The VDC has recently added a new extensive range of pre-recorded webinar sessions that are available on the VDC website here (Professional Development / Webinar Recordings)
24 new topics in a PowerPoint accompanied with presentation audio recording format are now available in the areas of:
- Assessment Essentials
- Quality, Compliance and Auditing
- Mapping and Validation
- Leadership & Management
- Teaching & Learning Strategies
Given the current circumstances, Certificates of Attendance will be are available for purchased webinars. Bulk purchase packages are also available. Please call 1300 917 150 for assistance.
NEW PROFESSIONAL LEARNING
VDC has extensive experience in providing online professional development. We are currently releasing new webinars and online professional learning sessions. Registrations of 5 or more for a session from an organisation is eligible for a 10% discount (contact 1300 917 150 for further details). All professional learning can be found here.
Recently released new one-hour webinars include:
- Be in the Now: Dealing with the New Normal: 2.30pm – 3.30pm (AEST) 23 April 2020. This session will explore some positive ways to enable yourself to act with a balanced state of mind, clear purpose and enough energy to remain focused. Register here
- Turbocharged Teaching: 12.30pm – 1.30pm (AEST) 27 April 2020. This session will explore the apps and implementation strategies that are just as useful in any teaching context. Register here
- EdTech to Enhance Student Learning Experiences: 12.30pm – 1.30pm (AEST) 27 April 2020. This session will explore the apps and implementation strategies that are just as useful in any teaching context. Register here
- The Importance of Self-Care to Prevent Burnout: 12.30pm – 1.30pm (AEST) 5 May 2020. Self-care is important, participants will learn self-care tools and strategies to help bring more balance and alignment into your work and home life. Register here